Saturday, May 25, 2013

Australasian Association Fashion Show '13

I'm so thrilled and honored to be apart of the Melbourne University Aa Fashion Show 2013. It was an amazing night and an unforgettable experience!

Seeing my designs up on the runaway for the very first time was such a joyous moment of my life. I'm so proud of how far I've come and achieved, it's only just the beginning of KIMSHU!

I'm glad to have met and mingle with other designers weeks before the show. It's great having company where we all shared something in common which was translating design in our own individual styles. Congratulations designers, the night truly marked a commencement of whats to come in the future for us all!

I would like to say a BIG thank you to Australasian Association for having me, you guys did an outstanding job! Cheers for an eventful night! :)
With two other lovely featured designers
Left: Jessica-Anne Lyons 
Right: Melissa Tidah Him
My supporters of the night, love you guys! :)
An interview I had which will be aired on a channel I completely forgot...too much champagne! :(
Random shots on the night

Model: Jiin Kim
KIMSHU transparent studded collar

Photos taken by Cookeimages & Facets photos

No comments:

Post a Comment